Monday, December 24, 2007

Searching for Missing Family Members

Searching for Missing Family Members

Missing Son

I am Pich Yann, 66, of Trapaing Chouk village, Chralorng sub-district, Baray district, Kampong Thom province. I have four children; one died in 1975. I am searching for my son, Hor Ol, who disappeared before the liberation day (April 17, 1975). At that time Hor Ol was 16; he followed the Khmer Rouge soldiers with Lorn at Wat Kuk Khnong. I have not heard from him since. If anyone has heard about him, please inform me or contact the Documentation Center of Cambodia via phone: (855) 23 211 875. Thank you.

Missing Two Sons

My name is Sar Ouch. I am 73 and live in Trapaing Chouk village, Chralorng sub-district, Baray district, Kampong Thom province. I have five children. I would like to search for my two sons, Chuon Chen and Chuon Sear. They both disappeared in the Khmer Rouge regime after they were drafted into the army. Chuon Chen had entered the revolution before 1975; he visited home once and I have never seen him again. Chuon Sear joined the revolution after 1975; he disappeared after that. If anyone has any information about my two sons, please kindly inform me or contact the Documentation Center of Cambodia. Thank you.

Missing Elder Sister

I am Khou Siem, 54 years old. My father’s name was Khou Beng Sear and my mother’s was Van Savun. My husband is Pann Cheun, 61. Our homeland is Khya village, Da sub-district, Kraches district, Kratie province. We are now living in Cheung Stung village, Khna Sanday sub-district, Bantheay Srei district, Siem Reap province. I am searching for my elder sister, Khou Siem Cheng. Her husband’s name is Cheung Haing Veng. Before 1975, they lived in Phnom Penh and were evacuated to Battambang in 1975. Later, we heard that her husband died, but she and her children were still alive. In 1979, I heard she was living in Toek Thla, Phnom Penh , but have not been able to find her. Please kindly contact me the above address or the Documentation Center of Cambodia. Thanks.

No comments: